|OUR LEGAL TEAM
I, Dean Richard Love (Principal), practice as both a Barrister and a Solicitor, undertaking solicitor work such as preparing cases for trial, providing legal advice, conducting transactional legal work and drafting legal document; as well as undertaking most of my own barrister work including trials and court representation.
Despite this, I have access to a wide range of specialist Barristers, Consultant Solicitors, Expert Witneses and a highly competent support staff, capable of delivering a high quality legal service at an affordable cost to you.
If you require legal advice, or would like to take your enquiry further, please contact me or any one of the members of my professional legal team to assist you.
Our aim is to:
- assist our clients where relationships break down, to find the fastest and most effective means of resolving issues
- provide high quality legal advice and services to our clients, as and when required
- communicate clearly with our clients in a manner which makes the law easier to understand
- assist our clients to identify their priorities and objectives, as early as possible
- provide our clients with advice as to all options available to them
- assist clients to resolve civil and commercial disputes in a timely and cost effective manner
- assist clients with police charges, traffic matters and domestic violence problems
- explore avenues for compensation and damages to address injuries they have suffered
- interact with our clients in a manner which demonstrates our understanding of their priorities
- demonstrate our commitment by assisting our clients to achieve their priorities
- provide our services in a cost effective manner